Our Symposium Planning Committee, Dixie Crow Chapter President Adam Delestowicz, and the Chapter Directors are closely tracking the COVID-19 situation and government developments in the Warner Robins area and will take all safety precautions to ensure a safe and productive event for all participants. Registrants and exhibitors at the 45th Dixie Crow Symposium can expect to see a high level of cleanliness and on-site accommodations such as marked specific entrance/exit doorways, temperature checks, contactless badge retrieval and transactions, hand sanitizer stations, masks to be worn when social distancing isn’t possible and when eating and/or consuming a beverage, individually packaged snacks, social distance seating and more. All industry best practices will be implemented throughout the duration of the event.
- New host hotel
- No BBQ dinner following John Wayne Carter Invitational Golf Tournament
- Booths will be spread further out
- Award Ceremony will be held in Century of Flight Hangar
- Key Note Speakers on stage in Century of Flight Hangar
- Fewer people at Tuesday night Exhibitor Reception with refreshments being served by staff in gloves and masks
- Only 70 tickets available for Wednesday night banquet
- Several extra COVID Safety Guidelines to be implemented and executed, including the wearing of masks when 6 foot social distancing is not possible
- Crows N.E.S.T. STEM Event will be focused on providing monetary donations to surrounding schools to supplement the teacher’s STEM classroom planning. (Unfortunately, there will be NO student STEM event during our Symposium as in year’s past.) However, we will still provide all participating schools’ students with t-shirts displaying Industry logos and names of our Dixie Crow Chapter Education Foundation Donors!!!! We greatly appreciate your support educating our “Leaders of Tomorrow”!